Learn how to apply below, and subscribe to our mailing list to stay updated
on 2019 application deadlines and program information.
- Three evaluations (letters of reference) from professors and/or employers who know you well.
- Personal statement describing why you are interested in the GHDI program and how you believe it will help advance your professional goals. 500 words max.
- Unofficial transcript(s) from your most recent post-secondary degree.
- $50 USD application fee
To apply for GHDI, submit an application via SOPHAS Express before March 1st. Create a SOPHAS Express account and follow steps 1-6 below carefully.
Step 1: Select School and Program –
Once you are logged in, click on the “Add Program” tab
Click on the “Available Programs” tab
Search “By Institution” for “Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health”
Click on “Global Health Delivery Intensive” Summer 1 Session
Select “Harvard School of Public Health” and “Global Health Delivery Summer Intensive” program.
Step 2: Personal Information – Complete all sections.
Step 3: Academic History – Complete the following:
- Colleges Attended: add all undergraduate, graduate or professional institutions you attended or are currently attending
- Standardized Tests: (optional)
Step 4: Supporting Information – Submit the following:
- Recommendation: submit three (3) electronic recommendations
- Experiences: leave this section blank (this information will be covered in your CV/resume)
- Achievements: (optional)
- Licenses and Certifications: (optional)
Step 5: Program Materials – Select “Global Health Delivery Intensive” and “Documents”.
Documents: Upload the following –
- Personal Statement
- Unofficial Transcripts
Step 6: Submit Application– Pay the non-refundable $50 USD application fee and submit your application. See deadlines and dates for students starting at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health in July and August 2019 for more information.
For questions or concerns, contact the GHDI Coordinator: email@example.com