- Three evaluations (letters of reference) from professors and/or employers who know you well.
- Personal statement describing why you are interested in the GHDI program and how you believe it will help advance your professional goals. 500 words max.
- Unofficial transcript(s) from your most recent post-secondary degree.
- $50 USD application fee
Apply to the GHDI program through Harvard School of Public Health. Once you create a SOPHAS Express account, please follow the steps 1-6 below carefully.
Step 1: Select School and Program–Select “Harvard School of Public Health” and “Global Health Delivery Summer Intensive” program.
Step 2: Personal Information–Complete all sections
Step 3: Academic History–Complete all sections
Step 4: Supporting Information–Submit the following:
- Evaluations: submit three (3) electronic evaluations
- Experiences: leave this section blank (this information will be covered in your CV/resume)
- Achievements: (optional)
- Licenses and Certifications: (optional)
- Upload CV/resume
- Upload personal statement
- Leave publication section blank
- Upload unofficial transcript(s)
- Release statement: select “yes”
Step 5: Program Materials–Verify that all program materials are included
Step 6: Manage My Programs–Pay the non-refundable $50 USD application fee and submit your application. For application deadlines, click here.
For questions or concerns, contact the GHDI Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org