This week on GHDonline, your colleagues are discussing a range of important issues—we invite you to join one of the conversations below:
- Love and Hate of EHRs
Join the discussion regarding the effects of EHRs on the provider-patient experience in our Health IT community.
- Reversing Burnout, Catalyzing Joy
Share methods for reinstating joy into the practice of medicine in our Innovating Health Care Delivery community.
- Simple adherence for TB
Offer simple solutions in our TB Infection Control community to increase adherence of low-income groups in developing countries.
- Prisons and Health
Discuss the latest edition of WHO Europe’s “Prisons and Health”, including the recommended chapter on TB, in our MDR-TB Treatment & Prevention community.
- Modernization of Medical Education – how could this be utilized to transform nursing education?
Share questions on innovation in nursing education in our Global Nursing & Midwifery Community.
Monday, June 2, marks the beginning of the free, online EdX course “Improving Global Health: Focusing on Quality and Safety”, led by Ashish Jha, professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health. Register for the course by Monday, June 2 to develop a deeper understanding of:
- The importance of focusing on quality for improving population health
- A framework for understanding healthcare quality
- Approaches to quality measurement
- The role of information and communication technology in quality improvement
- Tools and contextual knowledge for quality improvement
See the trailer below for a preview of the first week of the course: